Monday 21 October 2013

Summer in Style

                                     Summer in Style



Holla guyz,,,,

 How was your weekend???

I am still in my relaxing mood and juzt not bothered about monday morning bluess....grrrr. !!! Why monday is so bad and dull day...huh..watevaaa

 I am still enjoying my summer time and had soo much fun this weekend. Last week i went to G.K. (Greater Kailash) for shopping  for winters stuff  but as usual end up buying summer stuff. 
This saturday it was a date day for me so thought to be little casual and sexy using orange colour in my attire.

 I wore Orange colour Plazo Pants which is easily available every were (GK, Janpath, Lajpat Nagar) with  my Black spaghetti top from Escape with orange studded sandals and lastly, accessorizing with heavy chunk piece to make it more stylish.

                                                  
Orange Day....lol



i guess nail paint is matchin...ummm!!!



   Love this biggy biggy pendant...!!
                                        
                         
I love these Flats..So Comfy


   Well it was good day for me and he complimented      too..*_* !!! wowoooo
  
    Hope you liked

   Love
   Maisha Sharma
   xoxo 
                                                

No comments: