Tuesday 4 March 2014

MUA - Glamour Nights Eye Palette

                        MUA - Glamour Nights Eye Palette


Heyaa;

How you dolls?
Today, my post talks about make up ... it's all about glam sham..lol..well, i cant stay without make up.
I am soo much obsessed with make up products. Infact , hard to find exceptions who doesn't like doing make up.

I just bought this MUA- Glamour nights eye shadows palette.. and i like it.. The colors are great..7 of them are matte and 5 are shimmery.and they serve my 2 in 1 purpose.. must be wondering what i mean by  2 in 1 purpose?

I bought this on discount, cost me somewhere around INR 540(8.73$) from random Cosmetic store.. 

                                                                    
MUA - Make up Academy, Glamour Nights



Colors are in powder form.. shiny n glossy



sorry..lil bad image but if you could see the colors..  they serve for day time also


Shades: This palette has 12 shades. 7 of them are matte and 5 are shimmery. The shades don't have names to them. The colors are very pigmented and stays for a long time. The colors are so pigmented that they show up properly without even applying a primer. Matte shades are really stays on the lid and the shimmery ones too don’t go all over the face. 


 I wish India had a good enough collection of MUA. Actually, i like that dark BLUE and dark PURPLE shade a lot and, generally use it in my daily wear. So i use these shades for my eye liner too. and they work so great and looks fantastic with nude lip color.

Would i buy it again: YES..!! As soon as i run out of it. I recommend this product personally..kinda must

My Rating: I would give it a 4/5 .

What you say about about this palette, like it or not??


Love
Maisha
xoxo

No comments: