Thursday 20 March 2014

Time in Style

       Leopard print Watch by BornPretty


Hello Cuties,

This is my first product review and i am lil excited to show you what i got. I got military watch from Born Pretty Store.

Well, who doesn't like watches. This is one accessory which we need everyday. I am very much fond of watches. Infact got many chain watches and frankly speaking i am badly bored with them.

But biggy biggy thanks to Born Pretty Store, i wished for sporty look watch and i got it..yipiieeeeeeeeeeeee

I got this product within 2 days and the best part i liked about there is packaging. It was done so neatly and tidely.

                                          

        



      there you go, my leopard watch... I love it so much.. What i like about is the pattern, bit unique and different from other watches. 

                                              


                     
Leopard Watch - here 


                               


          I like big dial watches. It's very attractive and eye catching watch. The strap is very soft and sweat free. I wore it twice and i din't feel that the skin was to sweaty and rashy. 

                                   






      Hey it's matching with my shoes...;) I see myself wearing this watch all the time.. Guys, you must must check this site, Born Pretty Store. 

Born Pretty Site got wonderful and numerous options for watches, phone cases, jewelry, Make up products and much more...
They offering super discounts and shipping free to.. Click below coupon to get 10% off
   
                                             
Don't miss ittt... click clickkk

Worth checking site, and if you not checking then you missing something.

Hope you like the pictures and my watch..


Love
Maisha Sharma
<3


             

No comments: