Sunday 16 April 2017

ZAFUL.COM - Review

                                  ZAFUL.COM


Hey Dolls;

Today my blog talks about new website for fashion lovers called " ZAFUL.COM ". An ultimate fashion guide for everything... Its summers here and i prefer going pool parties because sadly we don't have beach here. So my wishlist for this season is :




1. See Through Club Dress





Cut Out V-Neck Long Sleeve See-Through Chiffon Dress - White







Hollow Out Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress - White




 2. Yellow Maxi Dress :- This season  i am loving yellow colour a lot, perfect for this season. So sharing my wishlist for yellow maxi dresses



                        
                                                         

Halter Maxi Backless Dress - Yellow




Bohemian Slit Printed Maxi Dress - Yellow




Long Sleeve Maxi Draped Open Back Dress - Yellow




Wrap Abstract Maxi Dress - Yellow



Do check there wonderful collection here with amazing prices.. 
One cant afford to miss it....!!!


Till then Be Stylish... Be Beautiful...!!!



Happy Weekend all
Love
Maisha


1 comment:

CuteClothsForTeens said...

After looking at a few of the articles on your website, I seriously appreciate your technique. of blogging.
I added it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.
Take a look at my website too and tell me your opinion.
With Cute Clothes For Teens