Saturday 19 March 2016

NEW DAY NEW START

               NEW DAY...NEW START




Hello All;


How'dy my friends? i am back after two months... Its just a new start new day  for me.. my grandmother passed away so that was the reason i lost myself.. dint wish to start anything may be because i was sooo very much attached to her. But life is very practical and hard to accept the truth which you never thought you have to.

Anyways i am back with new chapter of my life.. These days im very much obsessed with facebook contest.. Ohh yes one good news that i finally joined the job and working in a college. i take care of admission..counselling..!! And i'm loving ittt ... Soon my back to back post will be my gifts won via facebook..


Do share your last 2 months stories which i missed? Sharing makes life easier...!!!



Love y'll

Hugs n Kisses
Maisha

No comments: