Sunday 20 September 2015

My Birthday Bash

                                    MY BIRTHDAY BASH

Hey sugar;

Howdy everyone???
Hope you all having fun weekend....I gotta sprain on my foot so in big pain..can't enjoy much but surely my birthday was awesome. ....it was just a small house party at my place. Full of fun, food and drinks and long long talks.  After celebrating at home we went to F-bar club * the most happening club in delhi and from there the night begins.. ohh it was sooo sooo fun and wish the night would never end. 



                       
My Burthday cake...yum yum

































                         




















Me , my sissy and my sis-in-law




i am in love with this pic.;)




Finally meeeeeeeeeeeee;;;;Blue dress by KAZO



Hope you like the pictures. 
Till then Be Stylish...BeBeautiful...!!!


Love
Maisha

No comments: