DIY - Home Remedy for Dark Elbows
How'z you?How was your weekend time?
Mine was superb..Been to pool party this weekend. That's the best part about summers. You wear shorts or short skirts, dresses, sarongs, skater dresses and so onnnn..number of options ready to wear in summers. NO BOUNDATION....!!!!
You pamper your body more in summers... But still we tend to ignore few body parts like feets, knees and elbows. So today i have come up with few home remedy tips to take care of your DARK ELBOWS...
1. LIME JUICE: Lemon Juice contains citric acid which is a natural bleaching agent. Therefore, applying lemon juice to the elbows can help to lighten the skin.. Leave the juice on for fiften minutes and then wash off.
2. MILK & BAKING SODA:- This remedy helps to lighten the elbows as milk contains lactic acid which reduces skin pigmentation., while the baking soda exfoliate dead skin cells. In a small bowl, take enough milk to turn the baking soda into a thick paste. Apply this mixture and gently scrub it in a circular motion.
3. GRAM FLOUR & LEMON JUICE:- Take a two teaspoonful of gram flour and add half a teaspoonful of lemon juice in it. Make a paste and then apply over elbow. Leave it for fifteen minutes and then wash with plain water.
4. MUSTARD OIL:- Mustard oil is anti-bacterial and rich in vitamin A,B and E. These vitamin are vital for skin regeneration by eliminating dead skin cells and restoring the natural color of the skin. Massage mustard oil on your elbow for ten to fifteen minutes or as long as you feel the oil is absorbed by the skin.
5. COCONUT OIL & LIME JUICE:- Coconut oil is used in skin soothing treatment.. In a bowl take a teaspoonful of coconut oil and half a teaspoonful of lime juice. Make a lotion of it and apply over dark areas of elbow for ten to fifteen minutes and then wash off with plain water.
All these remedies may take some time to heal despite you use them twice or thrice a week. These remedies have long lasting desired changes on your skin, if tried genuinely and they do not have side effects.